- Electronic Agreement
This Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your use of the Website and your membership in the Service. By accessing the website or becoming a member, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and accept this agreement and agree to the terms, conditions, notices, and disclosures contained or referenced herein.
You agree to inform Inari By Ankita your subsequent disability to enter into any contract. Subsequent, disability shall entitle Inari By Ankita to restrict / change / terminate this agreement at its own discretion.
The Services are only available to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable laws of India and the country of their residence. Without limiting the foregoing, the Services are not authorized to be used by minors (meaning, in most jurisdictions, minors under the age of 18) or temporarily or indefinitely suspended Inari By Ankita members. Your use of the Inari By Ankita website represents and warrants that you have the right, authority and ability to enter into this Agreement and comply with all terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Non-commercial use
The Inari By Ankita Web Site is for personal use only and may not be used in any commercial enterprise, unless you are a registered and approved Inari By Ankita “affiliate”. Commercial efforts include providing links to other websites, if deemed competitive to Inari By Ankita or otherwise. Illegal and / or unauthorized uses of the Website, including the creation or unauthorized linking of the Website, will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, without limitation, including civil, criminal and injunctive relief. Inari By Ankita will have the right to recover from you, your successors, heirs, assignees, etc. any gain, income, profit, etc., which you have earned / received, expected or will receive with a penalty of 50% of said profit / revenue / profit for unauthorized use of this site.
- Privacy of Membership
Your membership is for personal use only. It must not be assigned, transferred or licensed for use by any other person / entity. Members are advised to make appropriate / thorough investigations before acting on any service announcement. Our website does not respond or subscribe to claims and representations made by advertisers. Please note that your membership in Inari By Ankita is for your exclusive, personal use only. You may not authorize others to use your membership and may not assign or transfer your account to any other person or entity.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect as long as you use the Website and / or become a Member. You may cancel your membership and / or subscription at any time by notifying Inari By Ankita in writing to terminate your membership. If you cancel your subscription, you will not be entitled to a refund of unused subscription fees or access to digital content or the reports purchased through Inari By Ankita may terminate your membership and / or subscription by sending you an alert at the email address you provide on your membership application, or any other email address that you may later provide to Inari By Ankita.If Inari By Ankita cancels your membership in the Service because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees. All decisions regarding the cancellation of the accounts will be made in Inari By Ankita’s sole discretion. Inari By Ankita is not obligated to give you a notification before you cancel your membership and / or subscription. Inari By Ankita is not obligated, and may be prohibited, from disclosing a reason for termination of your account. Even after your membership or membership is canceled, this Agreement will remain in effect. All terms that by their nature may survive the termination of this Agreement shall be deemed to survive such termination.
- a) The measurement particulars and results in the Certificate can vary from lab to lab as the guage used can be attributed to human and various other factors prone to unknown errors. Accordingly, there can be a universally accepted difference of 0.1 – 0.3 mm and few cents (+/- 0.1-3 ) in carat weight of the Gemstone along with certain points of measurement that cover the criteria on approximate basis due to the operation of guages and instruments ( Weighing Balance ) of different companies by various labs. The image in the Certificate can also carry visible difference due to the optical nature of the camera and the near environment factors. Most of the time the photographs clicked of the same Gemstone twice can look different pertaining to various understandable factors in terms of color, shadow, reflection etc. Hence, common discretion is appreciated and we don’t allow any interaction on the basis of such differences
- b) Even Natural gemstones contains slight natural heat that can be traced by laboratories. The Certification can be used for reference. Any comment in certification pertaining to the statement ‘Indication of Heating found’ can be assumed for the natural heat traces sustained while the Gem block is mined.
- c) The name(s) of Laboratories are for the reference purpose. Inari By Ankita, by all means, can access the available authorised Laboratories to accomplish the task of Certification effectively and efficiently.
- d) Inari By Ankita is not responsible for any change whatsoever in the measurements represented in the Certificate by any other Lab(s) as Inari By Ankita is just a channel to provide the services of the reputed Lab(s) for the convenience of the customer. However, Inari By Ankita is 100% responsible for its products.
- e) The price of the Certificate varies according to the weight of the Gemstone as guided by the respective Certified and Authorized Lab.
- Right to form Consortium / Associates
While providing services, Inari By Ankita may outsource any part of it to any trusted competent person or organization, with or without disclosure to you. However, your membership rights and responsibilities continue to be against Inari By Ankita only and not against such persons or organizations.
- Property Rights
- a) Inari By Ankita owns and retains all property rights on the Inari By Ankita website and the Inari By Ankita service. The Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information of Inari By Ankita, and its licensors. Except for information that is in the public domain or for which permission has been given, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display or sell any proprietary information. Any act or intent on your part will constitute a breach of this Agreement and your membership may be terminated immediately by Inari By Ankita without refund of any of your unused subscription fees.
- b) Trust in the Content, Advice, Opinions, declarations, offers or other information or content available through the Inari By Ankita Service or the Inari By Ankita Web Site, but not directly by Inari By Ankita, are their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. These authors are solely responsible for its content. Inari By Ankita does not: (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information about the Service, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made by any the website. Under no circumstances will Inari By Ankita or its affiliates be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on information or other content posted on the Website or transmitted to or by any Member. You should not rely on any advice, opinion or other information or content provided directly by Inari By Ankita through the Advisory Section, User Forum or Community Forum. We recommend that you visit a certified professional for any advice, choice or information. Under no circumstances will Inari By Ankita or its affiliates be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on information or other content posted on the Website or transmitted to or by any Member.
- Content posted by you
- a) You are solely responsible for the Content you post or post (hereinafter, “post”) on the Service or on the Website, or transmit it to other Members. You will not publish or transmit to any Members any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive or illegal material or any material that infringes or violates the rights of any other party not limited to, intellectual property rights and privacy and publicity rights). You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to the Company or any other Member. If the information provided to Inari By Ankita, or another Member, subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will immediately notify Inari By Ankita of such change. Inari By Ankita reserves the right to verify the authenticity of the Content posted on the Site. By exercising this right, Inari By Ankita may require you to provide any documentary or other evidence supporting the Content you post on the Site. If you do not produce such evidence, Inari By Ankita may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Membership without a refund.
- b) You understand and agree that Inari By Ankita may review and delete any content, messages, photos or profiles (collectively, “Content”), in whole or in part, that in the sole judgment of Inari By Ankita violate this Or that may be offensive, illegal or that may violate the rights, harm or threaten the safety of Inari By Ankita and / or its Members.
- c) By posting Content in any public area of Inari By Ankita, it automatically grants and represents and warrants that it has the right to grant to Inari By Ankita, its affiliates, licensees and successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive, fully paid, worldwide, to use, copy, perform, display, reproduce, adapt, modify and distribute said information and content and to prepare derivative works or incorporate such information and content into other works and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. In addition, you represent and warrant that public posting and the use of your content by Inari By Ankita will not infringe or violate the rights of third parties.
- d) The following is a partial list of the type of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website. Inari By Ankita reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against any person who violates this provision, including, without limitation, the removal of offensive communication from the Service and termination of membership of such violators. Includes, but is not limited to, Content that:
- i) that is manifestly offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, intolerance, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(ii) Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
iii) It involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, unsolicited bulk mail or “junk mail”;
- iv) Promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that are abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or defamatory;
- v) Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of the work of another copyrighted person, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent the copy protection devices installed in the manufacture, or providing pirated images , audio or video or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
- vi) Contains restricted or password-access pages, or pages or hidden images (those that are not linked or from another accessible page);
(vii) Provide material that exploits persons under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from minors under the age of 18;
viii) Provides instructional information on illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- ix) Request passwords or personally identifiable information for commercial or illegal purposes to other users; Y
- x) Participates in commercial activities and / or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes.
e.) Your use of the Service, including but not limited to the Content you post on the Service, must be in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
f.) You may not participate in the advertising or solicitation of other Members. This includes but is not limited to solicitation or advertising to buy or sell any product or service through the Service or to assist parties or other social or networking functions for commercial purposes. You may not transmit any chain letters or spam to other Members. Although Inari By Ankita can not monitor the conduct of its Members outside the Website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service to harass, abuse or harm another person, or to contact, advertise to solicit, sell or sell to any Member without prior explicit consent.
- g) All information you include in your member profile must be accurate, current and complete.
- Prohibited Activities
Inari By Ankita reserves the right to investigate and terminate your membership if you have misused the Service, or behaved in a manner that could be considered inappropriate or whose conduct is unlawful or illegal. The following is a partial list of the type of actions you can not perform with respect to the Service:
- You will not personify any person or entity.
- You will not “stalk” or harass any other person.
- You will not send “abusive, obscene, or sexually oriented” messages to other members.
- You will not express or imply that any statement you make is endorsed by Inari By Ankita without our prior written consent.
- You will not use any robot, spider, site search / retrieval application or other device or manual or automatic process to retrieve, index, “extract data” or otherwise reproduce or circumvent the navigation structure or presentation of the Service or its content.
- You will not publish, distribute or otherwise reproduce any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such property rights.
- You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained in the Service.
- You will not interfere or interrupt the Services or the site or servers or networks connected to the Services or the Website.
- You will not post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, file, or program designed to disrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any software or telecommunications hardware or equipment.
- Do not forge headers or manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Service.
- You will not “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service or the Website without the prior written permission of Inari By Ankita. You also should not use meta tags or code or other devices that contain any reference to Inari By Ankita or the Service or the site to direct anyone to any other website for any purpose.
- You will not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decrypt, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Service or the Website or any software used in or for the Service or caused others to do so.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE Inari By Ankita SERVICE IS YOUR SOLE RISK
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS AGREEMENT STRICTLY LIMITS OUR LIABILITY AND Inari By Ankita DOES NOT PROVIDE WARRANTIES FOR THE SERVICE. THE CONTRACT ALSO LIMITS ITS REMEDIES
Inari By Ankita AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NO INFRACTION.
b.) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL ONLY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIAL .
C.) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Inari By Ankita AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, TRADE, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF Inari By Ankita HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM (I) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (II) THE COST OF THE ACQUISITION OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED THROUGH OR FROM SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY IN THE SERVICE; OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
d.) EXCEPT FOR ANY CONDITION CONTAINED HEREIN, Inari By Ankita FROM LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, SHALL BE LIMITED AT ALL TIMES TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO Inari By Ankita, FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE MEMBERSHIP PERIOD.
- Modifications to the Service
Inari By Ankita reserves the right to temporarily or permanently modify or interrupt the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Inari By Ankita shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or interruption of the Service.
- Controversies and Applicable Law
If there is any dispute or participation in the Site and / or the Service, by using the Site, you unconditionally agree that all such disputes and / or disputes will be governed by the laws of India and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Courts in Udaipur (Rajasthan), India only.
- Compensation for you
You agree to indemnify and hold Inari By Ankita, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and / or arising out of a breach of this Agreement and / or any breach of its representations and warranties set forth above.
- No third party beneficiary
You agree that, except as expressly provided otherwise in this Agreement, there shall be no third party beneficiaries of this Agreement.
- Treat advertisers
Any part of your correspondence or business relationships with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers that are in or through the service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated therewith transactions between you and the advertiser. You agree that Inari By Ankita shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of such transactions or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and Inari By Ankita with respect to your use of the Website and / or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. You are required to report any misuse or abuse of the site. If you notice any abuse or misuse of the site or anything that is in violation of this Agreement, you will immediately report such violation to Inari By Ankita by writing to Customer Service. Upon receiving such complaint, Inari By Ankita may investigate such a complaint and, if necessary, terminate the Member’s membership responsible for such abuse or misuse without any refund of subscription fee. Any false claim made by a member will cause the member to be responsible for the termination of his or her membership without any refund of the subscription fee.
Please contact customer service with any questions regarding this agreement.